EXTRACTIONS + IMPLANTS + FIXED TEETH IN A SINGLE DAY!
SKY FAST AND FIXED is a revolutionary new procedure for providing a new set of fixed teeth in a single day. This is an excellent, modern alternative to ill-fitting dentures. “Fast & Fixed” process uses All-on-Four and All-on-Six dental implants to secure a full set of new teeth on a fixed bridge in JUST 1 DAY!
When you should consider Sky Fast & Fixed Dental Implants?
- If you have no teeth or just a few in your mouth
- If your current dentures are failing
- If your teeth are falling out and the remaining teeth need to be extracted
What are the advantages of Sky Fast & Fixed Dental Implants?
- Extractions + Implants + Fixed Teeth in a Day!
- Immediate aesthetic and functional improvement
- Cost-effective implants treatment
- Shorter treatment times
- Long-term success and comfort
The SKY Fast & Fixed procedure steps
- Some X-Rays of the patients jaw are taken
- In order to help the dentist plan the dental implant surgery, a CT scan will be taken (this will show the patients bone quality and position of the nerves and sinuses)
2. Implant Placement SAME DAY
- The surgery can be done with the patient either under intravenous sedation and/or local anesthetic.
- The implant placement takes about 2 hours for each jaw.
- If necessary, extractions can be done at the same time, during surgery.
- THE PROCEDURE OF IMPLANT PLACEMENT IS PAIN FREE! Most of the patients report that they did not feel anything during procedure or the days after.
3. Provisional Restoration – SAME DAY
- On the same day of the implant placement a full arch fixed prosthesis (temporary bridge) will be attached to the dental implants (so the patient is never without any teeth during the treatment). This bridge will look very natural, so that no one will notice that is only a temporary one.
4. Permanent Restoration – After 5month (allowed for integration and healing)
- After the placement the implants will be allowed for at least 5 months to heal and integrate with the jawbone. After this period, the final restoration is fitted with fixed prostheses.
- Final restoration prostheses:
- Implant bridge with the newest material BioHPP (BREDENT’s creation exactly for these cases), Porcelain or Zirconia dental crowns or VIP Pressed ceramic fixed to the bridge framework. Pressed ceramic crowns – The cores are made of ceramic which is pressed into a mold and then porcelain is added. They offer good strength when bonded to the tooth. The use of porcelain fused to zirconia core crowns allows all-ceramic crowns to be used in most areas of the mouth including back teeth.
Fast and Fixed prices by Bredent
Price list broken down into phases (Phase 1 – implants + temporary full arch fixed prosthesis; PHASE 2 – permanent full arch fixed prosthesis).
|Complete lower jaw|
|Phase 1||LOWER JAW: 4 implants + temporary full arch fixed prosthesis||from 3600 euro|
|Phase 2||LOWER JAW: permanent full arch fixed prosthesis Bio Hpp/porcelain crowns||from 2500 euro|
|LOWER JAW: permanent full arch fixed prosthesis with zirconia crowns||from 3000 euro|
|Complete upper jaw|
|Phase 1||UPPER JAW: 6 implants + temporary full arch fixed prosthesis||from 4900 Euro|
|Phase 2||UPPER JAW: permanent full arch fixed prosthesis Bio Hpp/porcelain crowns||from 2500 Euro|
|UPPER JAW: permanent full arch fixed prosthesis with zirconia crowns||from 3000 Euro|